This gives the vehicle the ability to park and work - thus reducing the delays and cost of traffic control.
Its compliance with AS1418.10 (Int) – 2004 to 66kV offers safety for operators close to high and low voltage powerlines.
TEL29 EIH (Front mount)
- Working Height 10.4m
- Height to bottom of bucket 8.86m
- Horizontal outreach 7.14m
- Bucket capacity 136kg
- Limited road overhang
- Ability to telescope out from lower boom at rest giving a superior flight path, enabling reach under low obstacles
- Low weight and compact design allows better access in urban areas and parking in weight restricted streets
- Optional bucket rotation through 180°
- Insulation rating to 66kV
- Patented ELECTROGARD (protection for operator and allows full retraction whilst maintaining insulation rating)
The minimum vehicle GVM required for mounting the TEL 29 EIH in the front mount position is 6,500kg.
For further details please phone 1300 654 591