Its articulated/telescopic booms allow access to work in the tightest areas. The VST 5000 is fitted with auxiliary outriggers for stability in steeper areas.
In spite of its apparent size, the VST 5000 is remarkably versatile. Its boom configuration allows long reach underneath service wires, up driveways and into other seemingly difficult places.
The model comes with a two-person bucket, allowing operators to work as teams.
Its compliance with AS1418.10 (Int) – 2004 to 66kV means safety for operators close to high and low voltage powerlines. Its “wet” rating ability enables it to be deployed in rainy weather or storm emergencies.
VST 5000-I (Front mount)
- Working Height 16.7m
- Height to bottom of bucket 15.1m
- Horizontal Outreach 11.2m
- Max. bucket capacity 350 kg
- Side mounted telescopic upper boom for low stowed platform
- Extremely low maintenance with non-lube bearings used at all points of motion
- Minimal road overhang
- Ability to telescope out from lower boom at rest giving a superior flight path, enabling reach under low obstacles
- 90° lower boom articulation means the EWP can work safer and more effectively close to conductors
- Low weight and compact design allows better access in urban areas
- Bucket rotation through 180° for ease of positioning
- Bucket capacities to 350 kg
- Optional material handler capacity to 455 kg
- Patented ELECTROGARD (protection for operator and allows full retraction whilst maintaining insulation rating)
- Variable rating between LV and up to 132 kV
- Radio remote control is available
The minimum vehicle GVM required for mounting the VST 5000 I, in the front mount position is 15,000kg.
For further details please phone 1300 654 591