This solution offers the following advantages:
- simple and fast to install, economic and reliable.
- These tanks, made from high strength fabric coated with plastomer, are perfectly adapted to the storage of sewage water with pH from 4 to 9.
- The tanks can be manufactured to measures according to the dimensions of the dedicated location.
- Coated fabric: polyester textile support coated with polyvinyl chloroprene (PVC)
- weight: 1100 g/Sq.m (NF EN ISO 2286-2)
- Tensile strength: 360/340 daN/5cm (NF EN ISO 1421)
- Tear strength: 55/50 daN (DIN 53363)
- Temp. mini/maxi: - 40°C / + 70°C
- Colour: green
- Flange with valve 2’’/3’’/4’’ and symmetrical coupling type Guillemin
- Vent dia. 140 mm with vapour release system
- 1 flexible manhole dia. 400 mm from 50 m3
- 4 plastic corner plates for reinforcement
- Drain for the recovery of clear water
- Sinkable agitator for the mixing of mud
- Vent with carbon filter
- Straight draining fitting dia. 150 or 200 mm