With 19 years in the business and a range of clients from individual students to large national companies, we have serviced Australia extensively with great success.
Forklift Refresher Courses are aimed at companies with multiple forklift operators.
Every 2 years, as a minimum, operators with a forklift licence should attend a Refresher course to keep current with all aspects of Forklift Safety, changes in the OH&S Act, updated procedures and new workplace standards.
Ausfork have attended forklift incident sites and seen the damage that they can cause. As a result, we have a pro-active approach in educating forklift operators to prevent further incidents.
Combined with extensive forklift knowledge, Ausfork deliver forklift refresher training that is effective, site-specific and can pinpoint issues in your workplace.
- Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Workcover Authority regulations and expectations
- Forklift truck dynamics
- Pre and post-operational checks
- Safe working practices
- Operator responsibilities
- Selected questions from national assessment instrument
- Identification and avoidance of hazards
- Employer policies and site requirements
- K.A.S.H. (Knowledge, Attitude, Skills and Habits)
- Pre-operational checks
- Site hazard identification
- Safe driving techniques
- Post-operational shut down