Hazardous Area Lighting | Titan II VL147
It is also suitable for offshore marine applications to provide helideck perimeter lighting.
Main body - Marine grade aluminium alloy with full epoxy powder coating as standard and borosilicate glass.
- IECEx Certificate No. IEC Ex SIR 04.0033
- ATEX Certificate No. SIRA04ATEX1220
- II 2GD EEx de IIC T6*
- Ambient temperature range from -50°C to +70°C
- Ingress Protection to IP66 & IP67
*Refer to matrix for lamp, ‘T’ rating & orientation.
- 220V (add suffix /220
- 230V (add suffix /230)
- 60Hz (add suffix /60)
- M25 Entries (add suffix /M25)
- Spigot mounted (add suffix /SE)
- No igniter (70W and 100W only) (add suffix /NI)
- Amber glass lens (add suffix /ABR)
- Blue glass lens (add suffix /BBR)
- Green glass lens (add suffix /GBR)
- Red glass lens (add suffix /RBR)
- Yellow glass lens (add suffix /YBR)
- 2 M20 x 1.5 entries as standard. Pole-mount has 1 x M20 entry as standard. Other cable entries available on request. An approved EEx ‘e’ cable gland must be used which also maintains the IP rating
- Mounting supplied with luminaire is for pendant operation suitable for two Ø 10m fasteners on 275mm centres
- Pole mount is for direct mounting to poles up to Ø 42mm
- Optional stirrup mounting available for wall / directional applications