These three families including GIT, GIG and GIB are inclinometers with different characteristics to feed back angular position to a control system. The output can be analog or digital in the form of CANopen. They offer single or dual axis and single or redundant output.
- Ranges +/- 10,15,30,45,60,85 and 180 degrees
- Accuracy from 0.15% to 0.5% in different models
- Output 0-10V, 0.5-4.5V ratiometric, 4-20mA or CANopen
- Environmental rating IP67 or better for cable entry
- Compact size and rated to 85C
Suit application on cranes, hydraulic earth moving equipment and agriculture as part of a complete sensor package.