Insulation Materials | HT Armaflex
The advantage of specifying HT /Armaflex
- Remains flexible at high temperatures of up to +150° C** and low temperatures down to -200° C*
- UV-resistant and can be installed outside without additional protective measures
- Class 1 resistance to flame spread in accordance with BS 476 Part 7 test procedure
- Built-in vapour barrier prevents condensation
- Improved resistance against oil
- Reduced smoke development in the event of fire
- Lightweight and flexible: quick and easy installation with low maintenance requirements resulting in time and cost savings.
- Dust, fibre and CFC free with an ODP zero
- Thermal Insulation for pipework, vessels and ducts in : solar panels including
- Hot gas lines
- Steam and dual temperature lines
*for temperatures between -50°C and -200°C and **for multi-layer applications above +125°C, please consult our Technical Department.