The stable bridge excitation voltage includes sense feedback to compensate for line variations. The precision measuring front-end circuit ensures high accuracy and stability.
Digital filtering and programmable display increment allow for steady high count readings.
Options include programmable analog output, alarm setpoints up to 4 relays, peak or valley hold, RS232 or RS485 communications, plus more.
A feature of this programmable indicator / controller is that it may be pre-calibrated without load cell connections for zero and full scale values, and then on-site calibration may be done for deadweight offset and span calibration (single point test weight trim).
This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of Model 5004 Load Cell Panel Mount 5½ Digit Indicator:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure
- -199999 to 199999 counts for Model 5004
- Front keypad programmable
- Simple on-site calibration for deadweight and single point span calibration
- 14.2 mm height bright red LED display (optional green)
- 4-wire bipolar excitation
- Suitable for 1 mV/V, 2 mV/V, 3 mV/V and 10 mV/V bridges
- Low cost - high performance design
- Auto tare / auto zero function standard
- Analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 bus communication option