With functions to install and maintain all powered and non-powered milliamp loops Calog-Loop II is small, light and rugged with a rubber protective boot.
High precision and a long-lasting Li-ion rechargeable battery pack make these instruments ideal for industrial field calibration.
Data may be logged to the removable SD card in CSV format, with user-selectable data fields and timebase.
Features of the Calog-Loop II mA Loop Calibrator:
- Small, rugged, handheld with a protective rubber cover
- Graphic display of measured value, percent and battery status
- Measure, source and simulate 0-24 mA with 0.01% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution
- Linear, Flow and Valve stroking functions
- Increment, Step, Auto Step and Ramp modes
- Measure 32V with 0.005% accuracy and 1mV resolution
- Continuity test function
- Trend logging with programmable timebase
- Data logging to removable SD card
- Displays values in mA and % or % and mA
- Programmable auto-off, restart at last setting and selectable display resolution
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack with 'fuel gauge' chip
- Carry case, battery charger, SD card, test leads and factory calibration certificate
SPECIAL OFFER FOR INDUSTRYSEARCH BUYERS
Instrotech Australia is running a limited time promotion, take advantage of a 30% discount (original price $684 Inc. GST, NOW $487.80 Inc. GST) with free nationwide delivery.
Be quick, don't miss out on this limited time deal. To learn more please call or use the enquiry email for a direct reply or BUY IT NOW