Each system comprises a tank sensor with a remote 10-point display control panel. With up to 10 switching points per sensor, these systems may be used in tanks, sumps, channels and on vehicles.
The switching points are user programmable via computer or by means of a hand-held setting device. The sensors and display panels are fully encapsulated to IP68, with both capacitive and resistive types of sensors available for various liquids and fluids.
These systems are widely used on fire appliances and on tankers, both in new vehicles and as retrofits.
Depending on the application the sensors may be suspended from their cables, or fitted to tanks with 40mm cable glands or 1" BSP male thread process connections.
Features of Model 1684 Water Tank Level Systems:
- No floats or moving parts
- Non-corrosive materials
- Self-integrity checking
- Sunlight viewable LED displays
- Easy to fit to new or existing tanks
- IP68 panel or surface mount displays
- Fully encapsulated field electronics
- 4 on/off relay outputs for level control
- DIN rail mount version with 6 relays
- Overcurrent and overvoltage protection
The relays may be used to trigger the optional Overfill Tank Audible & Visual Alarm