A small ultrasonic sensor is clamped or bonded to the outside base of the vessel. The system calculates the height and volume of the liquid in the tank from the time taken for the signal to be received from the liquid surface.
Signals from the transducers are fed into the processor and either displayed locally if that option is selected or output to a separate system. One processor is required for up to four vessels.
Features of Tank Level Measurement | Non Invasive - VesselCheck ST4
- Truly non-invasive sensing technique
- Sensors bonded to outside of tank base
- 20 point calibration table
- Optional local display and/or output to higher level system for up to four tanks
- ATEX versions available for hazardous areas
- 4 digital outputs for high and low alarms
Benefits of Tank Level Measurement | Non Invasive - VesselCheck ST4
- Fast, reliable and accurate tank contents measurement
- Easy installation - no tank break-in, easy retrofit to existing tanks
- No down-time during installation
- No moving parts - little or no maintenance required