The system comprises of a tank sensor and a 10-level LED remote display controller. These fully digital self-checking systems benefit from no moving or corrosive parts ensuring maxium life.
The switching levels are programmed into the solid state sensors by means of a computer and display the water level as well as providing relay outputs.
The displays may be panel mounted, surface mounted or rail mounted types.
Features of Model 1684 Diesel Tank Level Systems:
- No floats or moving parts
- Non-corrosive materials
- Microprocessor control
- Self-integrity checking
- Sunlight viewable LED displays
- Easy to fit to new or existing tanks
- Panel or surface mount displays
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- 2, 4 or 6 relay outputs for level control
- Overcurrent and overvolatge protection
- C-Tick EMC compliant
- High quality and made in Australia
The relays may be used to trigger the optional Overfill Tank Audible & Visual Alarm