The micro switch contacts are silver plated for extended service life and exceptional reliability. Switching functions are field adjustable, while under pressure, over the full scale range with 1 N.O (normally open) or 1 N.C (normally closed) configuration.
Available pressure ranges include gauge ranges from 0 to 3 psi through 0 to 3000 psi with a 1/4" NPT connection standard.
Specifications of Pressure Switch | Mechanical - 300 Series from NoShok:
- Case: Zinc plated steel
- Measuring Element: Diaphragm - Buna N
- Switching Element: Silver plated contact - STD; Gold plated contact - Optional
- Switching Function: 1 N.O or 1 N.C
- Adjustment: On site, via adjustment screw, while under pressure
- Available Ranges: 0 to 3 psig through 0 to 30 psig
- Connection: 1/4" NPT, male
- Electrical Connection: Hirschmann
- Media Temperature: -13 oF to 185 oF (-25 oC to 85 oC)