Condor MDR series Pressure Switches are for pumps and compressors. The MDR series offers a large range of special pressure switches.
To help you select the right Condor Pressure Switch, please select from the types as shown below and contact our staff for the finer details.
High Performance Pressure Switches, Pressure differential > 100kPa
2-Pole Pressure Switches (1-phase 2 N.C.)
- MDR 2 Switch capacity 2.2kW max, cut-out up to 1300kPa
- MDR 4ST Switch capacity 2.2 kW max, cut-out to 2500kPa
3-Pole Pressure Switches (3-phase 3 pole 3 N.C.)
- MDR 3 Switch capacity 11kW max, cut-out to 3500kPa, available with over current relay
- MDR 4S Switch capacity 5.5kW max, cut-out to 2500kPa
- MDR 4SD Switch capacity 5.5kWmax, cut-out to1100kPa with pressure indication scale
Control Pressure Switches, Pressure Differential >500kPa
2-Pole Pressure Switches
- MDR 43 control Switch, max cut-out pressure to 1600kPa
- MDR 53 Control Switch, max cut-out pressure to 4500kPa
A complete range of accessories is available to supplement Condor's pressure control program. ON-OFF switches, over current relays, under voltage releases, shunt releases, unloader valves, cable glands.
Control Pressure Switches:-
Control pressure switches represent a special group within pressure switches. These devices are especially suitable for monitoring and controlling purposes.
For further information about the Condor-Werke Pressure Technology visit Ross Brown Sales at http://www.rossbrownsales.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature and one of the Ross Brown Sales team will respond to your enquiry directly.