Dual palm buttons and light curtains are employed for operator safety, and the large PLC interface ensures easy operation. Precise temperature control is achieved with three thermal control zones and a large clamping stroke gives the operator easy access for loading and unloading parts.
An additional cylinder can be added to increase the clamping force to 10 tonnes for even larger parts, or more cavities. This machine is the Kappa 1100.
Features of the KAPPA 1000 Production Machine:
- Horizontal injection system.
- Single working station.
- Separate high volume melt tank.
- 7" touch screen operator interface with multi-language PLC.
- Three thermal control zones for precise melt control.
- Critical components (gear pump,valve and nozzle) are designed for PA adhesive and made overseas.
- Four post die set for larger parts.
- Mechanical ejection system and control for pneumatic ejection.
- Equipped with light curtain and dual palm buttons for operator safety.
- PCB encapsulation
- Cable and connector overmoulding
- Process various Technomelt Materials
For more information or a quote on Low Pressure Injection Moulding Production Machine | KAPPA 1000 please call or email for a direct reply.