NOV Mono® has taken the challenge out of dewatering by launching the new EZstrip™ Mine Dewatering solution.
Growing its family of revolutionary maintain-in-place (MIP) solutions, NOV Mono® has launched yet another EZstrip™ innovation which is set to transform the mine dewatering industry by significantly reducing costly downtime.
Following on from the successful launch of the EZstrip™ Progressing Cavity (PC) pump range, NOV Mono® has incorporated the same MIP technology into its range of mine dewatering systems, providing world class innovation for its mining customers.
By consulting our customers, we have developed the first progressive cavity pump MIP system that will dramatically improve efficiencies in maintenance and decline interruptions. This new shorter, lighter and lower pumping package provides the solution for mines that have a smaller more compact area to work with.
By incorporating the EZstrip™ concept to the dewatering solution, maintenance can easily be carried out resulting in a major industry breakthrough to take the challenge out of mine dewatering.
Features and Benefits:
The EZstrip™ Mine Dewatering Pump is an extension of our successful family of MIP equipment. It is available with rotating stainless steel parts and the choice of a further two pump sizes within the same footprint.
- Maintain in Place: Making a 6-7 hour maintenance operation to less than 60 minutes.
- New Size Benefits: Length reduced by 30%, Weight reduced by 13%, Height reduced by 30%.
- Working at Height Made Easy: Hopper lowered to eliminate working at height including a moveable step/platform for viewing & cleaning.
- Extra Corrosion Protection: For the first time hoppers are now galvanized as standard along with base and pipework.
- Painting: Pump and gearmotor are the only painted items which will use a quality two pack epoxy.
- Reduction in maintenance time by up to 80%.
- MIP for quicker more efficient way of working.
- Requires only standard maintenance equipment to maintain/install.
- Preassemble drive train elements, guaranteeing the integrity of the asset.
- Eliminates dismantling lengths.
- No gland, belts or pulleys to maintain.
- Provide optimal safety to maintenance staff.
- Considerable reduction in size, weight and height allowing for greater flexibility and manoeuvrability.