The SUN-BUDDY™ solar powered submersible pump can move water from rivers, lakes, tanks and dams for crop irrigation, stock watering, garden watering and general household use. It has been designed to operate in the harshest conditions; combine outstanding performance, long life and minimal maintenance and has a variety of mounting options. The solar array has the option of being post or roof mounted, with a float option available for use on dams and lakes.
A solar maximum power point tracker adjusts the voltage output of the 195 Watt solar array to maximise power generation and increase or decrease voltage to suit the demands being placed on the pump.
Features and Benefits of the SUN-BUDDY™ Solar Powered Water Pump System:
- Solar Powered: no electricity or diesel costs
- Brushless DC motor, stainless steel 316 fully sealed
- High torque motor
- Environmentally-friendly solution.
- Safe, reliable and easy to operate
- Supplied as a complete unit - set-and-forget operation
- Low maintenance
- Post and roof mount solar panel option
- Float option available for pump
- Variable control: the ability to determine how much water is pumped
- Manufactured in Australia
- Water extraction from bore holes and wells
- Creeks, rivers and streams
- Watering stock
- General water transfer
- Tank Transfer
- Tube wells
- Remote location water supply