The simple positive displacement, Mono designed rotor and stator are immersed below draw-down level in the bore or well.
MONO™ Borehole Pumps have provided reliable water supply to thousands of farmers, towns and villages around the world.
Features and Benefits of MONO™ Borehole Pumps:
- Can be driven by petrol, diesel, electric or PTO
- Stainless steel shaft and column available for abrasive applications
- The motor and drive head are located at ground level for easy inspection, maintenance and installation
- Column stabilisers are supplied to support the discharge column in relation to the borecasing, thus eliminating vibration
- Patented bobbin or spider bearings, made of stainless steel to totally eliminate wear on the main drive shaft