It consists of high efficiency positive displacement pumps, which feature a modular and simple design that minimises maintenance requirements and delivers a long reliable life.
Designed with clean-in-place and sterilise-in-place procedures in mind, Luna's wetted parts are manufactured in 316 stainless steel as standard, with other materials available that can withstand the most arduous regimes and corrosive cleaning chemicals.
Features and Benefits of Rotary Lobe Pumps - Luna Range
- The shafts, rotors and pump body are all manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel as standard
- Can run dry for short periods when using standard rotors
- High specification models are designed according to 3A and EHEDG certification
- The pumps are suitable for clean in place and sterilisation in place
- Stainless steel tri-lobes, bi-lobes and acteon dual wing rotary piston gears available to ensure smooth and consistent transfer of liquids or viscous products
- Welded ports for maximum hygiene and flexibility
- Pumps can be supplied either bareshaft or complete with a baseplate or trolley