While the two models share many common design elements, their intended markets differ. Their primary difference is the incorporation of a charger support shelf onto the Charging Stand models.
Battery Service Stands are generally sold as accessories for individual fork lift trucks. By serving as a staging stand, they enable battery maintenance procedures to be performed safely and easily.
Charger Stand models, on the contrary, are most often sold to work within a multiple shift environment that utilizes a powered battery changing system.
Standard features for the line are:
- Perimeter frames constructed of 4" structural channel.
- Batteries supported by 11 gauge, 2.5" diameter Epoxy Coated steel rollers
- 11/16" solid hex axles.
- 24" deep, 11 gauge Charger Support Shelving
- Adjustable "Acid Guard" stand legs
- Wide variety of options allow extensive customization
Finally, if the these features do not convince you that we make the best roller stand, we cover these products with a Five Year Warranty against premature frame failure. Multi-Shifter..."Excellence by Design".
- 5 Year Warranty on Frame Failure