Personnel safety risks and environmental hazards are minimised. Handles "Foreseeable Emergency" during "uncontrolled release of hazardous material" (OSHA 1910.1200). Satisfies spill neutraliser requirement in OSHA 1926.441 & 1910.178.
- "Safety Yellow" product labeling contains Use directions and abbreviated MSDS.
- Neutralising Acid Absorber™ contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Floors and equipment left dry. Corrosion damage stopped. No stains.
EFFECTIVELY NEUTRALISES AND ABSORBS:
- Sulfuric, Hydrochloric, Phosphoric, and Nitric Acids.
- Not recommended for Hydrofluoric Acid Spills.
SIMPLE TO USE DIRECTIONS:
ONE pound of spilled acid is neutralized and absorbed by TWO pounds of NEUTRALISING ACID ABSORBER in THREE minutes.
- RG-3020 20 POUNDS IN RIGID PLASTIC JUG (2 per CASE)
- RG-3050 48 POUNDS IN RIGID PLASTIC PAIL
- RG-30210 210 POUNDS IN RIGID CONTAINER - OPTIONAL DOLLY (RM-2640)
- RG-30500 500 POUNDS IN RIGID STEEL DRUM - OPTIONAL DOLLY (3w039)