Features of Process Systems' Pinch Valves:
- Air or liquid pressure at the control inlet collapses the internal rubber sleeve to provide immediate and positive shut off.
- The rubber sleeve closes completely even on large particles, abrasive and corrosive materials.
- When open it allows full, unobstructed flow with little turbulence.
- The sleeves can be easily replaced when they wear out.
- To fully close the sleeve the valve requires a signal pressure 1.3 BAR (20 psi) greater than the media pressure.
For other sleeve materials please contact us.