All key components are laser marked with a data matrix code that contains a unique serial number for that component. The system scans and stores the tooling data under this serial number from this code, allowing you to automate and manage your tool inventory.
- AITS-system compatible laser marked data matrix code on all tooling
- A tooling characteristic document accompanies each tooling shipment
- HPX and HP2 assemblies have a mechanically fastened guide retention feature that ensures tool stays assembled during loading.
Tool styles available in iSeries:
- HPX A & B Station
- Metric Style HP2 (A & B Station)
- Metric HP Style (C, D & E Station)
- Wilson HP Style (C, D & E Station)
- HP DuraBlade® (D & E Station).