HPX assemblies are specifically constructed to optimise these and other industry-leading technologies, resulting in the easiest to use thick turret tooling available today.
EXP Punch Technology
EXP Punch technology is the first tooling available in the industry to offer truly universal punches. With just the turn of a key, punches can be changed in a fraction of the time it takes to change out standard thick turret punches. Available for both A and B station, these punches are made of Wilson Tool’s exclusive Ultima® tool steel, significantly improving their durability.
Tool-free Punch Adjustment
Wilson Tool's patented HP2 punch technology allows you to simply turn the punch head to adjust the length of the punch – no tools required. Each click adjusts the punch by .005" (x mm) – without taking off the guide.
HPX Punch Holder Assembly Feature Summary
HPX thick turret punch holder assemblies include industry-leading technology not available anywhere else:
- EXP quick change punch technology - enables fastest tool changeover available
- All EXP punches are made from Ultima steel - the industry’s most durable tool steel
- Tool-free punch length adjustment - easy and fast adjustment
- HPX Guide Assemblies can be used for round or shaped punches - one assembly does it all
- HPX Guide Assemblies support ABS or non ABS lubrication - works in most thick turret machines
- White space on canister available for custom marking - easily mark your tools for identification