This tool is specifically designed to allow for slitting close to forms, but can also be used for normal slitting operations.
Features of DuraBlade Trumpf® Style Punch Assembly:
- Tool has relief for slitting close to .236" (6mm) high forms.
- A close to forms die (Cat. No. 25596) is also available
- Increased force for consistent, reliable stripping
- Can be run at normal punching speed in punching mode
- Replaceable punch blade for fast, cost-effective tool replacement
- Maximum tool length 2.204" (56mm)
- Punch blade made from premium Ultima® steel for increased tool life
- Punch blade Optima® coated for more hits between regrinds and to combat galling on punch tip
- Up to 2.5mm regrind available and the tool is supplied with .098" (2.5mm) shim pack
- Close fitting stripper to reduce galling and sheet pulling in thin materials
- Maximum material thickness .118" (3mm), including stainless steel