To meet the growing number of data-intensive applications in SCADA environments, the Aprisa SR+ provides data rates of up to 120 kbit/s in 25 kHz licensed channels and 240 kbit/s in 50 kHz licensed channels.
- Multiple serial and Ethernet ports enable the simultaneous connection of multiple RTUs and enable management of the radio over-the-air, using the web based GUI, without interrupting user data.
- The Aprisa SR+ supports multiple serial and Ethernet interfaces and is standards-based with SNMP for integration with network management systems.
- It is easily integrated with current SCADA infrastructure protecting the legacy investment in serial devices.
- With its defence in depth approach to security protection the Aprisa SR+ with 128, 192 or 256 bit AES encryption, data authentication, micro-firewall features, and user access control, protects against vulnerabilities and malicious attacks.
- Selectable L2 Bridge or L3 Router modes (with VLAN, QoS and filtering) to support narrow bandwidth channels and mission critical traffic while meeting IP network policy requirements.