Automation Group offers the Wireless Pressure transmitter by Oleumtech is the perfect solution for many industrial pressure monitoring applications including wellhead pressure, casing pressure as well as water pressure!
This product is a cost-effective, self contained & battery operated pressure transmitter that will feed back the level of your tank to your SCADA or PLC and remain battery powered for years.
Wireless pressure transmitters are in use in many applications in the Oil and Gas, Water and Waste Water and Industrial Sectors and will connect easily to your SCADA, PLC/RTU system or WIO network.
- High Performance WIO® Wireless Connectivity
- Suitable for Industrial Wireless Pressure Monitoring
- 1, 2 or 4 Analog Input Option (0-5 Volt), 24-bit ADC
- Seamless Integration with Third-Party Pressure Transducers
- Direct or Pipe-Mounting Versions for Integration Flexibility
- License-Free 900 MHz Band, Secure Data Transmission (2.4 GHz Optional)
- Intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations
- Self-Contained Battery Operation
- Easy-to-Install, Configure and Use
- Connects to WIO Wireless Gateways
- User-Friendly BreeZ® Configuration Software
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Waste Water
- Tank Monitoring
View more product information