- No external components required
- -40°C to +125°C operation temperature
- Low supply current
- Supply voltage 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- 10 - 1100 mbar absolute pressure range
- 6 coefficients for software compensation stored on-chip
- Piezoresistive silicon micromachined sensor
- Integrated miniature pressure sensor 9 x 9 mm
- 16 Bit ADC
- 3-wire serial interface
- 1 system clock line (32.768 kHz)
- Low voltage and low power consumption
- Mobile altimeter / barometer systems
- Weather control systems
- Adventure or multi-mode watches
- GPS receivers
The MS5534C from Applied Measurement is a SMD-hybrid device including a piezoresistive pressure sensor and an ADC-Interface IC. It provides a 16 Bit data word from a pressure and temperature dependent voltage.
Additionally the module contains 6 readable coefficients for a highly accurate software calibration of the sensor. MS5534C is a low power, low voltage device with automatic power down (ON/OFF) switching. A 3-wire interface is used for all communications with a microcontroller.
The MS5534C is fully software compatible to the previous versions (MS5534A and MS5534B). Compared to the previous versions the ESD sensitivity level has been improved to 4kV on all pins.