Virtually any third-party K Type thermocouple sensor can be wired-up through its junction box. It is ideal for monitoring flare, kiln, gas turbine and other industrial process temperatures.
It is equipped with a local LCD display that can be used for reading process data and for programming the device. Thus, cables and PC are no longer required for quickly setting up the device.
The Wireless Thermocouple Sensor is intrinsically safe and is IECex certified for use in hazardous areas. It can be operated in a hazardous environment without the risk or fear of causing an explosion. The transmitter uses license-free, secure data transmission with a range of up to 2.3Km and transmits collected temperature data to a Wireless Gateway that supports Modbus.
- Self-Contained, Battery-Powered, Intrinsically Safe
- Ideal for Monitoring Flare, Kiln, Gas Turbine and Other Industrial Processes
- Supports Third-Party Thermocouple Sensor Type K*
- Temperature Range Dependent Upon Thermocouple Sensor
- 24-Bit ADC with ±0.1% of Reading per °C for Ambient Temperature Effect
- User Selectable Display Units (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Junction Box and Wiring Board Makes Wiring Hassle-Free
- Connects to Wireless Gateways