Treotham's Safety Relays:
- Used to check and monitor a safety system and either allow the machine to start or execute commands to stop the machine
- Offer customised solutions for the saftey of man and machine.
- Compact design, flexible and variable connectivity option.
- Manufactured to conform to the latest directives and industry norms in Australia (fulfills safety category 4/PI e as per EN ISO 13849.
Other relays include:
- Time delay relays
- Two hand relays
- Expander modules
- Safe standstill/timer relays
Treotham's Programmable Controllers:
- Allow standard and safety-related programs to reside in a single controller chassis
- Flexible programming and easy-to-use environment for programmers
- The PLCs and CNC controllers in multiple configurations and operator panels provide the highest performance utilising the most innovative automation technology
- They bridge the gap between simple standard safety relays and high end programmable control systems
- Samos PRO and Samos PRO COMPACT from Wieland
- Pnoz Multi, Mini Multi from Pilz
- Mosaic Safety Controllers from Reer