Tank & Equipment Cleaner
- Active Constituent(s):
- Industrial detergents ()
- Sodium tripolyphosphate ()
Spraymate Tank & Equipment Cleaner is a mixture of powerful detergents, specifically designed to meet the demands of cleaning modern sprayers. Small amounts of pesticide, which are safe to one crop, may be seriously damaging to another. Frequent use of sprayers and changes of pesticide type means residues and contamination are a real threat to crop safety.
Spraymate Tank & Equipment Cleaner leaves a protective film to prevent corrosion during storage. Even if equipment is not subject to corrosion, the removal of minerals deposited by water can keep sprayers working longer.
Spraymate Tank & Equipment Cleaner may be used
- To remove residues when changing from one pesticide type to another
- To remove residues of sulfonyl urea herbicides (metsulfuron and chlorsulfuron)
- To remove rust and hard water scale
- For routine cleaning and decontamination of spray machinery
- For removal of stubborn stains on sprayer tanks and other machinery.
Refer to label for all instructions and directions for use.
- Powerful blend of industrial detergents
- Removes rust
- Hard water scale
- Assists in removing residues and stains
- Prevents corrosion during storage
Mode of Action N/A
Flush out sprayer with clean water. Half fill the spray tank and commence agitation. Slowly add the required quantity of Tank and Equipment Cleaner.
Top up the tank and agitate vigorously for 15 minutes.
Use hand lance or return hose (where suitable) to clean top of tank around filter basket etc. Open spray booms and spray out. With persistent chemicals or when cleaning at end of season allow mixture to stand overnight before spraying out.
When sprayer is to be re-used immediately, re-fill the tank with water, agitate for 5 minutes and spray out.
When storing sprayer for any length of time, do not give final rinse until required for use, as Tank and Equipment Cleaner leaves a protective film.
To remove stubborn spray stains on the outside of the tank, on tractors or other machinery. Mix Tank and Equipment Cleaner in a bucket and, using rubber gloves, vigorously scrub the affected areas with the solution, using a stiff scrubbing brush.
To Know More about Tank & Equipment Cleaner Please click here