Programmers and Process Controllers such as Brainchild P41 [96x96mm] and P91 [48x48mm] are commonly used in the ceramic industry but also for chemical processes, and drying processes. These products are economical and have many operational features to give great flexibility in operation. They are universal input and are available with relay, SSR and 4-20mA control outputs plus alarms. The units can be set up using a PC with an optional low cost interface.
Features of BC-P41 and BC-P91 series
- Total 9 programs with 16, 32 or 64 segments
- Two sets of PID values within program
- Lockout security protection
- Thermocouple,RTD and Process Signal inputs
- Two power supplies - 90-250VAC 11-26V AC/DC
- Fuzzy logic Autotune for heating, cooling. heat / cool control