- Integrated Wire Feeder for Improved Effiecency and Productivity
- Holds up to 12" Diameter Spools
- Continuous or Stitch Welding Modes
- Step Back Feature Reduces Weld Cracks
- Programmable Control
Additional carriage options are available:
- Lap Weld Guide Wheels
- Attachment for Internal Radius Welding
- Protective Pelican® Case
- V-Groove Track
The 400 MOGGY® is a trackless welding carriage with an integrated wire feeder, used to automate and improve manual welding processes in Shipbuilding, Tank Contruction, and other heavy fabrication applications. The carriage is a lightweight, portable, four wheel friction drive travel carriage that can be used with or without track to automate welding operations. A speed potentiometer provides infinite speed selection within the speed range.
The 400 MOGGY® can be adapted for use on standard 6” (152.4mm) v-groove track by reversing the wheel assemblies. Safety is assured by using Gullco low voltage 24 volt DC highly advanced control power supply system that is available in 3 line voltage inputs 42, 110 and 230 volt AC 50/60 Hz.
- Carriage Travel Speed: 1.6 to 54 IPM (4 to 137 cm/m)
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 24 to 791 IPM (0.6 to 20 m/m)
- Manual Adjustment Vertical and Horizontal Slides: 1-3/4” (44.4 mm) adjustable range
- Welding Spool Size: The standard spool holder, 2” (50 mm) hub diameter, will accept both 8” and 12” diameter wire spools
- Wire Feeder Drive Rolls: 0.8 mm to 1.6 mm V-groove wheels, 1.0 mm to 2.0 mm V-groove knurled wheels (1.0/1.2 mm V-groove knurled comes standard, see chart on reverse for available options)
- Carriage Umbilical: 25 ft. (7.6 m) in length and protected by a 500°C (932°F) rated cover. Contains torch power cable, shielding gas hose, carriage power cable, arc start cable, and water hoses if equipped
Optional 400 MOGGY® Carrying Case (Pelican):
Please specify line voltage when ordering.
(see part number configuration)