The Model 9130-03 Vibrating Wire Ten Channel Data Logger is a simple battery powered data logger capable of independently monitoring up to ten channels (including 5 VW transducer + 5 Thermistors).
- Vibrating Wire Piezometers.
- Vibrating Wire Stress Cells.
- Vibrating Wire Pressure Cells.
- Vibrating Wire Temperature Gauges.
- Vibrating Wire Crackmeters.
- 4MB memory.
- Weather resistant NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure.
- 100 year memory backup.
- User friendly Windows host software included at no additional cost.
- Data stores in CSV format and opens in Microsoft Excel.
- Communication: USB connector.
- Reads up to 10 Vibrating Wire transducers (or 5 Vibrating Wire with 5 Thermistors).
- Frequency accuracy: 0.01% full scale.
- Resolution: 1 part in 65,000.
- Memory: over 120,000 records including: time, frequency & temperature.
- Temperature range: -40C to 60C.
- Power source: 1 -D lithium primary battery.
- Battery life: over 5 years/2 memory fills depending on temperatures and use.
- Dimension: 120mm x 122mm x 91 mm.
- Weight: 1.1 kg.