Designed for small offces and retail locations, the AP-5131 delivers wired and wireless networking with enterprise-class performance and security in a single device.
This easy-to-deploy solution offers the fexibility to connect securely to remote corporate private networks, the Internet and local network resources with the speed and reliability to support the most demanding applications, including real-time video and voice.
The all-in-one AP-5131 delivers a new level of cost-effciency and networking simplicity for employees in branch offces or telecommuters working at home. The 5131 boasts an integrated router, frewall, VPN, DHCP, AAA, hotspot gateway, and other services in one remotely manageable device, simplifying network set-up and management.
- WAN and LAN Ethernet ports Single device solution for both wired and wireless networking
- Dual-radio, dual-band design; 802.11a/b/g in 2.4/5 Ghz bands Works with any standards-based IEEE WLAN
- Integrated router, frewall and DhCP server Easy to scale, upgrade and maintain
- Adaptive AP mode Can be controlled with a wireless switch to enable central management from the NOC, and in the event of loss of connectivity, resumes functionality as a standalone access point
- AAA server and hotspot gateway Integrated services for authentication and public access management
- Mesh networking Allows wireless extension of existing wired or wireless networks in remote or outdoor locations
- Triple methodology rogue AP detection: on-channel, mobile unit, dedicated radio dual-band scanning Network protection through instant identifcation and reporting of unauthorized users
- 802.11i, WPA2 and WPA; triple-DES IPSec encryption; VPN client End-to-end enterprise class wired and wireless security
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM™) Quality of Service (QoS) and Voice prioritization Superior performance for demanding mission critical applications, including voice and video
- Java™ web-based graphical user interface; Motorola Mobility Services Platform (MSP); SNMPv3; command line interface (CLI) Flexible management options; easy-to-use “anytime, anywhere” management