Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, tiredness, muscle pains, nausea and vomiting – all of which are easily misdiagnosed as flu or food poisoning.
Kidde Australia Pty Ltd. have added to their product range a carbon monoxide alarm for the home.
Provides protection during power outages
Test & reset button
Battery operated (Battery included)
Snap open cover
5 year limited warranty
Part No: 9CO-5
Kidde Australia | Fire Safety Products & Services
Kidde has a unique world position in the design and manufacture of advanced fire detection and suppression systems. Companies the world over trust our brands and depend on our expertise to protect what ...