The Direct Dial Intercom System - Keypad has two programmable relays, that is used to dial up to 999 pre-programmed telephone numbers for answering at a remote telephone. The call is then answered at a remote hanset, via existing PSTN or PABX networks. It features 2 programmable relays which can be operated to control boom gates, door locks, security CCTV, lights and any other equipment that requires remote controlling features.
Direct Dial Intercom Systems are also available in 1 button, 4 button and Help Point Unit (HPU) options.
• Robust water and vandal resistant construction;
• High audio quality for crisp, clear conversations;
• Retrofit ability – for buildings with existing telephone infrastructure;
• One-touch operation with hands-free operation once the call is established;
• Piezo keypad for number dialling;
• Remote control of two on-board relays (via DTMF tones) for activation of door locks, gates, security monitoring;
• Extra input available on relays connector for number dialling;
• Programmable phone numbers from a remote telephone keypad;
• Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology enabled;
• Simple installation, low maintenance.