The Direct Dial Intercom System - Single Button is a professional stand alone unit designed for easy connection to new and existing PSTN/PABX telephony systems. It dials one pre-configured phone number when the front panel button is pressed to call a remote telephone. It provides a hands free, vandal and water resistant interface to a building telephone system.
Direct Dial Intercom System - Single Button are also available in 4 button, Keypad and Help Point Unit (HPU) options.
• Robust water and vandal resistant construction
• High audio quality for crisp, clear conversations
• Retrofit ability – for buildings with existing telephone infrastructure
• One-touch operation with hands-free operation once the call is established
• Sealed piezo button for number dialling
• Remote control of two on-board relays (via DTMF tones) for activation of door locks, gates, security monitoring
• Extra input available on relays connector for number dialling
• Programmable phone numbers from a remote telephone keypad
• Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology enabled
• Simple installation, low maintenance