The Non Contact Intercom System is a custom designed two-piece intercom system, comprising of an NCV (Master-End) and NCV (Slave-End). It is typically used as a standalone intercom system within correctional institutions, police stations and watch houses, where there is a need to separate visitors and detainees. The Non Contact Intercom System is extremely robust, designed specifically for use in these demanding environments.
• Manufactured from strong 2mm, 304 type Stainless Steel front panel
• Able to add an audio recorder (such as cassette decks, digital logger, etc) to the Audio Out connectors of the NCV Master, for monitoring and recording all conversations
• Very reliable and easy operation design
• Removing the handpiece from hook-switch, automatically connects the call
• The NCI-2 panel can be flush-mounted