The Standalone Intercom System - VMI Series connect directly to Slave Intercom Stations to create a high quality standalone Intercom System. The Standalone Intercom System - VMI Series can connect up to four individual Slaves Stations. Its front panel has four separate CALL buttons, one for each slave, and a single PTT (Push-To-Talk) button.
• Master Station has six 4.5mm diameter mounting holes for easy installation.
• Connection to Slave Intercoms and power supply is via a pluggable eight (8) way screw terminal block.
• Master operates in press-to-talk (PTT) mode whilst the Slave Intercom operates hands free, once the call is established.
• Flush Mount (FWE-1) and Surface Mount (SWE-1) backboxes for the Master Station are available as options
• Each Standalone Intercom System - VMI Series has an audio record output connection. This connection is a balanced audio output of the intercom conversations. The output can be connected to the audio channel of video recorders or any audio recording device.
• Slave Intercom Stations used with the Standalone Intercom System - VMI Series can be fitted with an optional DRI-1 relay switching board. The DRI-1 board provides one relay which can be remotely energised from the Master Intercom. This relay is typically used to control door locks, boom gates and activating CCTV security cameras.