The complete Server Station includes a personal computer system, specially configured to run the proprietary Jacques Server Intercom Software. Additionally, the PCIP-650 comes with an external desk or panel-mounted Gooseneck Microphone, monitor style speaker and a Jacques Push-To-Talk (PTT) switch.
The Jacques Speaker/Mic Interface (SMI-3B1) provides the connection of speaker, microphone and handset to the Jacques 650 series compatible master intercom station. Used in conjunction with either a Jacques PC 650 master or with any 3rd party intercom master, the module can interface both a desk mounted microphone/speaker combination or a handset/headset combination, with the capability for both to be used simultaneously.
A standard 2-button mouse, which controls all Intercom functions, and a 101-type Keyboard is also supplied. The 2-button mouse controls all Intercom and Public Address (PA) functions. Optionally, a touchscreen version is available (JACQUES PCIP-650T), having the same features as well as the ease of touching the screen for complete control.
• Extremely simple to install and use
• Wide audio bandwidth for crystal clear voice communications
• All control and audio communication is in digital form over a standard Ethernet local area network
• All network communications are based around the TCP/IP protocol suite
• Supports Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) for streaming digital audio between stations
• Integrated MP3 decoder to provide operators with high quality auxiliary audio channels transmitted digitally via the Ethernet link from input sources (for example AM/FM radio tuner or CD) on the system server
• Powered Ethernet support; power, data and voice communications require only a single CAT-5 cable
• Balanced audio output of mixed speaker/microphone audio for call recording