Further areas of application include processing with changing media in which residues could cause mixing or contamination of the media.
Like the standard model, EDS 3400 with a flush membrane for relative pressure measurement in a high pressure range via a stainless steel measurement cell with a thin film DMS. The pressure connection is completed at the front with a fully-sealed stainless steel membrane and filled internally with a pressure transfer fluid, which transfers the process pressure to the measurement cell hydrostatically.
The unit can have one or two switching outputs, and there is the option of an additional switchable analogue output signal (4 .. 20 mA or 0 .. 10 V).
- Flush front pressure connection
- 1 or 2 PNP transistor switching output, for loads of up to 1.2 A each
- Accuracy ≤ 1 % FS
- Optional switchable analogue output (4 .. 20 mA / 0 .. 10 V)
- 4-digit digital display
- Optimum alignment, can be rotated in two axes
- Values can be displayed in bar, psi or MPa
- User-friendly due to key programming
- Switching points and switch-back hysteresis can be adjusted independently
- Many useful additional functions
- Optional Desina®-compliant pin assignment with diagnostic function