BittWare’s S5-PCIe-HQ (S5PH-Q) is a half-length PCIe x8 card based on the high-bandwidth, power-efficient Altera Stratix V GX or GS FPGA. Designed for high-end applications, the Stratix V provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing.
Over 16 GBytes of on-board memory includes DDR3 and QDRII/II+. Two front-panel QSFP+ cages allow two 40GigE interfaces (or eight 10GigE) direct to the FPGA for reduced latency, making the board ideal for high frequency trading and networking applications.
The S5PH-Q also features a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) for advanced system monitoring, which greatly simplifies platform management. All of these features combine to make the S5PL-Q a versatile and efficient solution for creating and deploying high-performance FPGA computing systems.
Half-Length Board (S5-PCIe-HQ [S5PH-Q]) Key Features:
- High density Altera Stratix V GX/GS FPGA
- PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
- Dual QSFP+ cages for 40GigE or 10GigE direct to the FPGA for lowest possible latency
- Up to 16 GBytes DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 72 MBytes QDRII/II+
- Two SATA connectors
- Timestamping support
- Baseboard Management Controller for Intelligent Platform Management
- Utility I/O includes: USB 2.0, RS-232, and JTAG