Features of BittWare’s TeraBox
- 24 TeraFLOPS processing: 16x Altera Arria 10 or Stratix V FPGAs
- Up to 18 million logic elements (Arria 10 GX)
- Up to 62,000 multipliers (Stratix V GS)
- 4U or 5U Rackmount PCIe system (server, industrial, or expansion), dual socket Intel Ivy Bridge with up to 12 cores, Up to 768 GBytes of system memory,8 Gen3 x16 PCIe slots
- Complete software support -Windows and Linux 64 drivers, interface li-braries, and hardware management. FPGA development kit for Arria 10 and Stratix V
- 1.28 Terabits/sec I/O - 128x 10GigE, 32x 40GigE, 32x 100 GigE, or 32x QDR Infiniband
- 6.5 Terabits/sec memory bandwidth - Up to 64 banks DDR3-1600 (512 GBytes)
DDR4, QDR-IV, QDRII+, and RLDRAM3 memory options
BittWare’s PCIe board platforms offer extremely flexible memory configuration options, with SO-DIMM sites supporting DDR4 SDRAM, DDR3 SDRAM, QDR-IV, QDRII+, or RLDRAM3. For example, with its eight SO-DIMM sites populated, the Stratix V based S5PE-DS supports up to 64 GBytes of DDR3-1600 SDRAM, for a system total of 512 GBytes in 64 banks, with 6.5 Terabits/sec of memory bandwidth.
The boards offer up to 4 QSFP+ cages, each supporting 40GigE, 4x 10GigE, or QDR/FDR InfiniBand interfaces direct to the FPGAs’ built-in PHYs for the lowest possible latency. Arria 10 boards also support 100GigE. The QSFPs can be used to inter-connect the boards and multiple TeraBox platforms to make bigger clusters, making it ideal for HPC applications, while the low latency 10GigE and 40GigE interfaces are ideal for packet processing.
The TeraBox supports three chassis options: a 4U server, a 5U industrial PC, or a 5U PCIe expansion system. The server-based system features a rackmount chassis including dual Intel Ivy Bridge processors with up to 12 cores, 768 GBytes of system memory, and 8 Gen3 x16 PCIe slots. The 5U industrial system features a rackmount chassis including a 3.4 GHz Xeon SBC. The expansion system option features a PCIe Gen2 expansion system with eight double-width x16 slots and 80 Gbit/sec host bus-to-expansion system bandwidth.
The system arrives tested and configured, and includes complete development software support with BittWare’ s BittWorks II Toolkit, allowing users to immediately focus on developing their specific application.
For more information and pricing on this product please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.