The USB 429 family of pocket-sized USB adapters enable computers to communicate with, simulate, test, and monitor ARINC 429 and 717 equipment and systems. These rugged USB 2.0 peripherals feature extensive 429/717 functionality and are compatible with virtually all modern PC laptop, desktop, and tablet computers.
These versatile interfaces are suitable for a wide range of applications in the lab and in the field. They support maximum data throughput on all ARINC channels and have a large 32 MB built-in memory. All power necessary for operation is provided via the single USB port. Plug and Play and Hot Swap features make them easy to install and move between computers.
Avionics Interface (USB 429) Key Features:
- Up to 16 ARINC 429 Channels
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 Channels
- 8 Avionics Discrete I/O
- IRIG A/B PWM and AM
- USB 2.0 Bus Powered—No External Power Supply Needed
- 32 MB Data Memory
- RoHS Compliant Design
- Standard Black or Flight Test Orange Case
- Small, Portable, and Rugged
- Boards also available without enclosure for embedded use