SAIP is a leading manufacturer of factory based high and low pressure polyurethane processing, dispensing machines and process lines as well as other specialised tailor-made equipments for the production of polyurethanes.
SP high pressure foam dispensing machines are equipped with a full range of technical features to maximize control and to guarantee a correct operation.
SP series high pressure machines are available for output from 40 to 200 Kg/min. and variable ratio between 1:5 to 5:1.
SP series machines features components flow rate automatic adjustement and are power by a PLC and an Industrial Personal Computer. This machines are suitable to process polyurethane foams based on HCFC's, HFC's, water blown with or without co-blowing agent and liquid Carbon Dioxide.
SPB series high pressure machines easily meet any production requirement thanks to their sturdy construction and their simplicity of use.
- Easy maintenance and user-friendly
- Efficency in any production conditions
- Quality and price perfect balance
- High quality construction components
- High metering precision, accuracy and reeatability
- Components calibration directly on the mixing head
- High mixing precision, repeatability and uniformity
- Components high conditioning control
We are the agent in Australasia for the range of polyurethane dispensing equipment produced by SAIP Advanced Polyurethane Equipment. For more information please call or email for a direct reply.