Mine Foam complies as an industry standard for fast, safe sealing or repair of stoppings and overcasts. Offers pre-connected hoses and premium P2 applicator gun.
Touch'n Seal Mine Foam has been tested and evaluated by MSHA to meet or exceed their strict standards for safety and is listed in the "List of Suitable Sealants for Mine Ventilation Controls" (Stoppings & Overcasts).
Formulated for use by the underground mine professonial, Touch 'n Seal Mine Foam is used to control ventilation by sealing air leaks in and around metal, wood and concrete stoppings, overcasts, electrical and plumbing chases, and other areas which may need ventilation control.
It can also be used to control water run-off and leaks, to fill voids and to provide sound and thermal insulation.
The unique formulation allows for quick and complete cure with strong bonding to most surfaces in a wide range of substrate and ambient temperatures. Upright hose assembly, easiest set-up and application
- Longest hose reach 11.5 ft- for reduced lifting
- Easier to control-meter from low to high output
- No special breathing apparatus required
- Safe. Isocyanates less than PPB (MSHA-tested)
- Heavy duty packaging. Waxed carton, withstands wet environments
- Less waste- store up to 90 daysand restart
- Quick cure, full 200 board feet yield
- Lock "ON" for less operator fatigue, lock "OFF" for safety
- ASTM-84 Flame spread 15, smoke developed 110
- ASTM E-162: Flame spread index 4
- Shelf life: one year
- Clear, colour coded hoses
P2 Foam Applicator Gun for Two-Component Foam Kits and Mine Foam
- Additional Fan and Conical Spray Nozzles
- Reuseable Applicator – Remove nozzle, wipe off o-ring with cloth or paper, and apply petroleum jelly for long-term storage
- Trigger safety lock for down-time
- Preattached hoses
For more information or a quote on Mine Foam Sealant | Touch'n Seal please call or email.