High Security Fencing - 3510 Welded Mesh
Using 3mm wire instead of 4mm allows even better visibility allowing a wider variety of applications.
It's lighter and cheaper so it's ideal for commercial applications.
- The aperture is 73.2mm horizontal x 9.7mm vertical and makes 3510 Welded Mesh extremely difficult to penetrate using conventional hand tools, thus providing a high delay factor.
- Using 3mm diameter wire with close apertures, makes 3510 hard to climb and with so many wires ensures it is difficult to cut through. 3510 like its high security cousin Securifor358 has many applications, particularly where maximum to high security is not required.
- Coated in Bezinal (95% zinc and 5% aluminium) for long life protection.
- Weld strength is minimum of 75% to steel strength guaranteed on every weld*
- European tests results on bulletproof and bomb /explosives, available on request.