High Security Fencing - Securifor 358
Ideal for sensitive areas requiring the maximum degree of security. From prisons and nuclear establishments; to computer centres, research laboratories and warehouses; to schools and retail areas - Securifor 358 Mesh will provide outstanding security.
- The aperture is 72.2mm horizontal x 8.7mm vertical and makes Securifor 358 extremely difficult to penetrate using conventional hand tools, thus providing a high delay factor.
- Despite the high degree of security, the visual impact of a Securifor 358 fence on the environment remains very discreet. It is specifically configured to give maximum visibility (important for clear camera surveillance and to identify intruders).
- Designed for compatibility with electronic alarm and detection systems.
- Coated in Bezinal (95% zinc and 5% aluminium) for long life protection.
- Weld strength is minimum of 75% to steel strength guaranteed on every weld*
- European tests results on bulletproof and bomb /explosives, available on request.