This hydraulic puncher is now easier to use when punching large size holes in swithcboard panels, as the operator has both hands free to assemble the punch and die set to the work piece as the system for the pump is foot operated.
Features and Benefits of the HP-3 FPA Hydraulic Foot Pump Hole Puncher:
- The HP-3FPA features a 2 speed hydraulic foot pump which enables a quicker and easier operation to penetrate holes in stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium sheetmetal.
- This powerful and user friendly hole puncher requires minimal effort to operate and provides a professional finish to the work piece after every operation.
- This unit has been specifically designed with a vast range of accessories available for the customer, which include the ability to use metric or imperial size punch and dies.
- Standard punching capacity hole sizes range from 15.2 through to 120mm diameter and 92 x 92mm square hole sizes.
- The HP-3FPA is designed and precision manufactured in Japan to the highest of international standards.